Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What pressure are you guys running f/r with these tires on the track? What about street pressures?

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
I've had great success with 31 in the front and 30 in the rear

·
Banned
15,031 Posts
30f 28/27 rear

as suggested by the michelin representative at the track and the instructors

·
Registered
167 Posts
30f/28r that is from mich rep and they work great for me even in the 95degree heat this weekend at barber . Tires still look great with plenty of grip

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
How much $$$ are you guys paying for the Pilot Powers, (not pros)? Say 120/180....think I found a sweet deal but want to compare first.

Thanks

·
Banned
15,031 Posts
your not going to get it cheaper than buying it from Mike at heat wave cycles. He's a sight supporter and has offered his deal in the group members and discounts area. You might have to find his name under heatwavecycles??? and send him a pm. I'm sure unless this is ONLY a promotional thing you found, then he'll match ANY price. approx. $210 shipped

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
your not going to get it cheaper than buying it from Mike at heat wave cycles. He's a sight supporter and has offered his deal in the group members and discounts area. You might have to find his name under heatwavecycles??? and send him a pm. I'm sure unless this is ONLY a promotional thing you found, then he'll match ANY price. approx. $210 shipped
$225 shipped from Heatwavecycles in the 180 set $240 in the 190 set.

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
I wound up getting them from Tireexpress.com $225 shipped. I thought I found some real cheap on ebay $117 (180), $99 (120) but they wanted $40 to ship and wouldn't budge.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts