Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone put Pig Spotters on their 04 600? I picked them up the other day and I'm having trouble figuring out the mounts. Any help anyone can offer is appreciated.

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
They are a cool looking skinny tube-like mirror to replace your stock ones. However, I have heard nothing but bad shit about them how they suck visually and how they fall apart. Check out www.stmachine.com. Later,

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
They are a cool looking skinny tube-like mirror to replace your stock ones. However, I have heard nothing but bad shit about them how they suck visually and how they fall apart. Check out www.stmachine.com. Later,
+1

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
+1
+2............thats what I have heard. Many people said they look good but as far as functionality they are

·
Registered
610 Posts
You don't need "pig spotters" if you are a cop! Never heard of them, but the name is pretty good. But remember, you can't outrun a radio.

·
Registered
337 Posts
You don't need "pig spotters" if you are a cop! Never heard of them, but the name is pretty good. But remember, you can't outrun a radio.
That's right I forgot you guys can do what you want !

Your the Law enforcment officer thats means you can speed
and break the law !

Who gives a fuck if you get pulled over, "Hey Joe it's me" Oh
shit I thought I had me a new bike.
Sorry I am a "dick" but in Calif that's the way it is !

..................................................................................................
If I had a badge the streets would be a fuckin RACETRACK !

1 - 8 of 8 Posts