Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

Pictures of my bike, yo!

578 views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  \'05GSXR600 
#1 ·
Just figured I'd upload some pictures of my bike now that I've done a few mods. Nothing special really. Just the typical...

Money Shot -

Side Shot -

Undertail -

See less See more
#4 ·
where did you get your undertail at? does it come with a license plate light?

#5 ·
Those aren't reflectors. Those are my lucky "daily traffic avoiders"...

Pipe sounds freakin' fantastic!! Nice n' deep right up until you pull the throttle back and it screams it's head off...

I got that undertail from Indysuperbike.com . It's just your basic Hotbodies undertail. It came with license plate brackets, but I decided to scrap them. I just bent the top of the plate and drilled two holes into the very bottom of the undertail. There's plenty of room if I need to give some 300lb chick a lift and we hit a pothole

I do not currently have a light on mine, but I was thinking about picking up a set of these and bolting them to the bottom corners of the plate...
Lite n' Boltz

#6 ·
I have a set- only problem you'll have is that the wire is kind of short- you'll have to run extra wire to the brake light, especially since your plate is "so far" from the tail section. I couldn't bear to drill my undertail so I'm still uning the stock undertail, but have the same one you have- I realized that I also had to intergrate some resistors for the turn signals too. I had some problems with my install- didn't fit completely flush, it seemed too tight of a fit (too small) at the end near the battery box section. Did you have the same problem?

#10 ·
are you serious??
you actually think someone is going to see your bike because of those?

do us all a favor and take em off
Dude! It was a joke!

I was just stating that they were my lucky charms as of yet. I've had some close calls in town, so I figured I'd leave them on for superstitious purposes.

So here's to your
comment.

#11 ·
Nice looking bike man! Love the color!!

#13 ·
are you serious??
you actually think someone is going to see your bike because of those?

do us all a favor and take em off
Dude! It was a joke!

I was just stating that they were my lucky charms as of yet. I've had some close calls in town, so I figured I'd leave them on for superstitious purposes.

So here's to your
comment.

well i dont see how those could be good luck but good luck with that

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.