Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! Im doing a college project where we had to pick a motorcycle, build the swingarm using CAD/SW and simulate it
Trouble is im now in need of some details, like chain protection, and brake support, to complete the project with sucess, most pictures i found online arent very clear on these details.

If someone has one and could drop me some pictures through here or e mail, i trully appreciate it!

For reference, this is the model/swingarm im talking about

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

·
Likes to race old junk.
2,809 Posts
'95-'99 covers 2 different generations...the first "Water Cooled" model and the SRAD.
This site is broken down into different sub-forums covering all of the different models over the years.
Use the search function in the appropriate section and do a search for "swingarms"...there will be decades of threads, where you will find the pictures that you need.

Water Cooled Gixxers | Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com

SRADs (97-00 600 and 96-99 750) | Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
'95-'99 covers 2 different generations...the first "Water Cooled" model and the SRAD.
This site is broken down into different sub-forums covering all of the different models over the years.
Use the search function in the appropriate section and do a search for "swingarms"...there will be decades of threads, where you will find the pictures that you need.

Water Cooled Gixxers | Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com

SRADs (97-00 600 and 96-99 750) | Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
Thanks a lot! Will search in those!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts