Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well.. I dont really know why, Josh who does a lot of our flyer work and is doing our album work and t-shirts gave me a copy of photoshop and while I sit here with the flu and writing out more and more music I thought I'd give it a go.

So Mina.. my much better half gave me some pointers and I was off to a start. I by no means am any good at it, but I thought having a picture down there would be more fun then not.

So all in all. I guess this thread is for people to show or flaunt what they have when it comes to a "custom signature" picture. I know i'll be outdown rather quickly but I thought I'd give it a shot.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
mine is nothing special

·
Registered
226 Posts
I like the one with the you titled "crappy"
Can you make a sig for me ?
Plz PM me

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Amethi.. I thank you. I'll pass the good news to Mina..

On a side note, this fall I may be planning a trip with a few of the "musically inclined" brothers of mine as wella s bring along my "better half" to the lovely ol' UK. Any pointers on exactly what I should be looking for? we're going to try and spread it over a 2 week time as well.

Khromosone.. those are amazing. I think when i get home today I'm going to give it another go.

·
Premium Member
26,407 Posts
A friend made mine. I'm also on Easy $ list of new sig pics he's going to put together. He does some really good work. Love his wallpapers he created and posted.

·
Registered
9,633 Posts
Easy$ is the shit
does some real nice work

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I think this new one looks better.. so I'm changing it up.

this is what it was prior:

and i've changed it what you see below. I changed the red "crap" to roses.. and i think it's cleaned up and "matured" a bit if you will.

if you guys would like to see the pictures i used to make out just what in the hell the stuff is.. i can post those as well.

·
Bearded Admin call him Grizzly
88,756 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts