Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #2
Upgrades are power commander 3 usb akrapovic titanium can with k2 titanium link pipe k&n air filter healtech t.r.e. with gear indicator led flush mount indicators gilles rearsets renthal grips undertray with led rear light cluster tinted headlight protector and double bubble screen. Brembo corsa corta front brake master cylinder (not fitted yet). Thanks hope you like it.馃憤

Registered
This guy has been through it man... A few accidents, last one a hit and run as I was entering the freeway... Tough bikes!!! I got it back aesthetically but for the 1st time after a wreck it's having issues... Still will go though... It's Hotrod Black Matte finish I painted myself... Lots of carbon accents.... It may be hard to see but I put carbon gsxr decal on fairings and carbon Suzuki belly pan decals on it just due to I didn't want it standing out... I like the way they hide and surprise you....

Attachments

Registered
  1. Both have pc3's, I chopped both my Yoshi cans, new mirrors, frame sliders, chrome stator covers on both, new grips, new bar ends, spools, chain gaurds, PP3's on the baby, Pirelli's on the big boy, seat covers, leds on both, new windscreens, double bubble on both and other various things that also don't make them ride any better... But sure enhance the look as they pull up... Oh, new undertail on the 750 with new lights and the 600 a new smoke rear tail light, both have flush mount blinkers I installed as well... Man, the 600 had some huge obnoxious turning signals Hahahaaaaa....

Registered
Discussion Starter #13
  1. Both have pc3's, I chopped both my Yoshi cans, new mirrors, frame sliders, chrome stator covers on both, new grips, new bar ends, spools, chain gaurds, PP3's on the baby, Pirelli's on the big boy, seat covers, leds on both, new windscreens, double bubble on both and other various things that also don't make them ride any better... But sure enhance the look as they pull up...
Sweet mate love the stealth look I only got the 1 gixxer but I also have 2 Kawasakis a zx6r which is a dog that I'm just gunna mot and sell and a little baby zxr 400 which I am in the middle of restoring from the ground up

Registered
Discussion Starter #15
The side panels and the single seat hump on my gixxer has been hydro dipped to look like carbon fibre then lacquered over looks real smart In the flesh

Registered
20190831_153324.jpg
20190831_153519.jpg

My K1.

Just had new fairings. It still needs a few cosmetic odds n sods (wheels, stator cover, rear hugger, rebuild end can). I used her as a year round commuter for 3 years, now she is solely a toy I'm slowly tarting her back up to former glory.

Registered
Discussion Starter #18
View attachment 569837 View attachment 569838

My K1.

Just had new fairings. It still needs a few cosmetic odds n sods (wheels, stator cover, rear hugger, rebuild end can). I used her as a year round commuter for 3 years, now she is solely a toy I'm slowly tarting her back up to former glory.
Nice mate these look so good in the blue and white 馃憤

Registered
Nice mate these look so good in the blue and white 馃憤
Fairings are Auctmarts. I'd say 90% match to my OEM ones. The blue on the side panel that lines up to the lower blue on the tank is a little off (they paint from photos not codes). Also the Suzuki sticker on the tail is in the wrong place. The infills didn't fit properly either but I just cleaned up and reused OEM. For the price none of those issues are really issues though. Highly recommend them if you ever need plastics (I've used them on other bikes too and not been disappointed).

Also need a replacement Power Commander the old one died so it's running stock mapping now. They don't appear (at a price that fits my stinginess) on eBay that often.

I like your rad and oil cooler guards, after something similar myself.

ZXR looks sweet too, I love the old 400 greys. Almost a shame they are becoming so collectible, half the fun was having a motor you could thrash to within an inch of it's life all the time and not die or give a shit if it went pop.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts