Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

781 - 800 of 833 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Auto Club Speedway (Fontana, CA) in January. BTW Turk, this has been outstanding seeing everyone's bike - whether track, or street.

Just put on Ohlins stuff (30mm front and also fork extenders, and TTX-36 rear) last month. Went back to Fontana late July to get a feel for it.

steel braided line (front), Arrow full system, GPR stab, OEM chain with -1 front sprocket, Bazzazz Quick Shift, GP shift pattern, Vortex rear-sets, Vortex clip-ons, with CRG shorty levers.
Hey how did you get this tail on your bike. it looks like the gixxer 1000 tail but you said its a 600 or 750? please fill me in. it looks bad ass

·
Chubby Chaser
57,804 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Armour Bodies track bodywork
Zero Gravity Corsa windscreen
Paint by Steve Maddox
PopShadow Decals number plates and custom GSXR logos
Diggit Graphics custom vinyl
Yoshimura R77D full exhaust
R&R Racing exhaust hanger
ECU reflashed by Dano's Performance
Bazzaz QS4 quickshifter
Shorai lithium battery
JRi Shock
Forks resprung, RaceTech BPF Gold Valves, Traxxion Dynamics fork extenders installed by Robert Oliva
Brembo RCS19 master cylinder
Brembo reservoir
FP Racing clutch lever
Cox Racing radiator guard
Core Moto stainless steel brake lines
EBC EPFA brake pads
Woodcraft frame sliders
Woodcraft swingarm slider spools
Woodcraft case covers
Woodcraft clip-ons and bar ends
Renthal medium compound grips
Vortex rearsets
Vortex V3 keyless gas cap
Vortex rear brake pressure switch
Vortex 16 tooth (-1) front sprocket
Driven Racing 47 tooth (+2) rear sprocket (steel)
Driven Racing sprocket nuts
EK MVXZ 520 chain
12oclockLabs SpeedoDRD speedometer calibrator
Fast Frank Racing captive spacers
Fast Frank Racing rear axle guide
Yoshimura axle blocks
Yoshimura inspection plugs
Yoshimura oil fill cap
Yoshimura steering stem nut
Titanium caliper bolts – Michael Weyant
PSR magnetic oil drain bolt
Evotech rear axle nut
Sato Racing Street Hooks
Speed bleeders
SkutrNet mirror block off plates
Woodcraft shark guard (not installed)
Stompgrip (not installed)
Bridgeport 90 degree valve stems (not installed)

Rest of pics:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/sets/72157651426811110/

Attachments

·
more bucks = worn pucks
211 Posts
My K7 600

elka front fork internals
penske double clicker rear
suspension tuned by Accelerated Technologies in Ontario Canada
ohlins stabilizer
fork extenders
motion pro quick change throttle
z-bomb
danos performance QS
woodcraft rearsets
full arrow exhaust

I was in the process of flushing winter coolant to switch to water for this upcoming season in a couple of these pics

·
Registered
105 Posts
Re: :)Pics of your Gixxer Race/ Track bike.

Just finished a DIY paint job on my K7 600. After fitting a new ZG Corsa screen, foam seat, decals and spraying 15 cans of paint (primer, base and clear) all up the job cost $300. ImageUploadedByMO Free1437551986.970909.jpg ImageUploadedByMO Free1437552010.181428.jpg

·
Registered
70 Posts
So I bought a new to me, GSX-R 750 track bike and promptly went out and low sided coming into T5 at Barber. I busted up the right side of the bodywork, the tail cowling and did some paint damage to the lower. So, this winter has been a project getting things repaired and repainted and put back together. New, heavier springs in the Ktech front and a new Ktech 35DDS Lite rear shock and of course the bodywork. It's not complete just yet, but it's coming along. I have replaced the front brakes and put a set of R6 brake calipers with some Vesrah SRJL-XX pads and I have a yet to install R6 front master and a set of CRG levers for both sides.

·
Super Moderator
14,942 Posts
Damn...I couldn't figure out my old photobucket and zoomshare passwords so I just have these pics. I included my Suzuki Customer Appreciation poster as well as a bonus. That's me up at Loudon NH going into one of their crazy corners hot on the brakes. Good times. :biggrin

·
----------------
1,761 Posts
Damn...I couldn't figure out my old photobucket and zoomshare passwords so I just have these pics. I included my Suzuki Customer Appreciation poster as well as a bonus. That's me up at Loudon NH going into one of their crazy corners hot on the brakes. Good times. :biggrin
I can't see no pics??

781 - 800 of 833 Posts
About this Discussion
832 Replies
197 Participants
powercommanderTN
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing