·
Premium Member
73,190 Posts
<--doesn't have a gixxer currently.

:dunno

·
Registered
71 Posts
must be nice to live in beverly hills and have a shit ton of money to hook the bike up :wtf currently i am on a quest to bag oprah winfrey so she can buy me 1000000 bikes :punk but then again racing is like football tryouts some guys come with the great pads on and look like they should be in the NFL but once we start playing they can't hit or catch and end up on the bench or cut from the team:cheers

·
Premium Member
73,190 Posts
must be nice to live in beverly hills and have a shit ton of money to hook the bike up :wtf currently i am on a quest to bag oprah winfrey so she can buy me 1000000 bikes :punk but then again racing is like football tryouts some guys come with the great pads on and look like they should be in the NFL but once we start playing they can't hit or catch and end up on the bench or cut from the team:cheers
none of us have a lot of money, we make sacrifices to get what we have, and work hard. i'm not sure where you got the idea that we have a lot of money...

hell, i know my last race bike was painted with a rattle can, and didn't look good.

my k6 1k race bike, may she rest in peace:

my '07 kawi zx-6r race bike:

and an action pic from jenningsgp for shits and giggles:

·
Premium Member
117,182 Posts
My bike as it looks most recent.

I dont race anymore, so it is just a track bike.

tally1.JPG

tally2.JPG

tally3.JPG

0220101437.jpg

0220101438b.jpg

·
Track Pimp......who hates njracer and his love for
9,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I live at the lower part of the BH so I'm not the real thing:lmao

Turk

·
Track Pimp......who hates njracer and his love for
9,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
none of us have a lot of money, we make sacrifices to get what we have, and work hard. i'm not sure where you got the idea that we have a lot of money...

hell, i know my last race bike was painted with a rattle can, and didn't look good.

+1000 Thank you D. Good write up

Turk

·
Chubby Chaser
57,806 Posts

+1

I rattle can'd my shit (I think it came out OK considering) and got decals from Chris Kruzel. The underlying bike was already racebike caliber. Just waiting to put these on.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 833 Posts