Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

121 - 133 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just joined the forum as I am rebuilding my Harris Magnum 5 and thought it would be a good place to pick up technical information. Pleased to see the TL section, mine is a '97 SV with Full Akra system, Harris Rearsets, Screen Brace and Steering Damper Kit, Ohlins Steering Damper & Rear Shock and a carbon Undertray. Recently I fitted the wheels and discs from an RSV4 Factory.

·
Administrator
13,255 Posts
^^^ that looks fantastic , love the gold wheels with the red .... And the akra cans in carbon yum !!!!

·
Premium Member
706 Posts
Here we go both my TLR & TLS.

Unfortunately I don't own them anymore :frown2:

TLR was standard other than after market exhausts, bitubo rear shock and Pazzo levers. This bike was hand built from scratch by an ex TLS racer (Sam Mathewman in Yorkshire). Don't ask me how but he did a darn good job. She never missed a beat.

TLS - Full Akrapovic titanium exhausts, Pazzo lever, bitubo rear shock, PCIII and I think she was pushing somewhere between 115-120 RWHP. It might not sound a lot but the torque on that thing....oh boy:biggrin

To date I have not felt that torque on any bikes that I have owned.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
706 Posts
I know Sam :)
Really!!!! I haven't spoken to him in a while and been meaning to give him a call. I hear he had a bad accident and fractured his skull and now he has recovered and back into racing. He is a very nice chap and I met in person:smile:

If you do speak to him please give him my regards. I will give him a call soon.

·
Banned
29,644 Posts
Indeed, his recovery went well considering what he went through :/

·
Both Handsome AND Pretty!
19,104 Posts
Indeed, his recovery went well considering what he went through :/
Who is this Voodu guy you speak of? There used to be a member here by that name a long time ago.

121 - 133 of 133 Posts
About this Discussion
132 Replies
89 Participants
Vooduguru
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing