Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

81 - 100 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Nice bike, live on tillers! Gotta love the grunt. How do you place with that bad boy?

·
Registered
344 Posts
Mbjtlr....i Love Your Tiller, God i Wana Track Tiller...mmmmmm

·
Registered
344 Posts
hey MBJTLR how do they do the class when u have a v-twin and they have inlines...u run with the 600 like the ama.....or do u run with an high displacement class...?? and how does the lower racing clubs (no disrespect just dont know what there called) and leagues do that??? just wondering bc i wana get my novice license here in TX, when i get better

·
Registered
39 Posts
hey MBJTLR how do they do the class when u have a v-twin and they have inlines...u run with the 600 like the ama.....or do u run with an high displacement class...?? and how does the lower racing clubs (no disrespect just dont know what there called) and leagues do that??? just wondering bc i wana get my novice license here in TX, when i get better
They have heavy weight twins class in WERA. Its for larger displacement V-twins. They have different displacement limits for # of cylinders. I also run it in B suberbike which is for 750 and smaller 4 cylinders. You can go to WERAs website and pull up their rulebook for exact rules. In HWTs, Im usually racing against RC51s, Aprilias, SVs, and all kinds of Ducatis. Those 1098s are wicked fast!! Just holla if you got any more questions.

·
Registered
344 Posts
man i would love to see one of yalls races...bc all the bikes u listed plus ours are my favorites, 1098..that cheater bet it got 1st...sick ass bike...lol...yea im going to check out WERA website....here in Texas the racing league is CMRA....and i take it that since u have a B superbike class u got some talent then...lol...the B superbike class is like the AMA Super Sport

·
Registered
39 Posts
man i would love to see one of yalls races...bc all the bikes u listed plus ours are my favorites, 1098..that cheater bet it got 1st...sick ass bike...lol...yea im going to check out WERA website....here in Texas the racing league is CMRA....and i take it that since u have a B superbike class u got some talent then...lol...the B superbike class is like the AMA Super Sport
I wished I had some talent!! Im gonna start running my 750 in the B superbike class at my next race in Nashville. I will still run the TL in HWT tho. Im hoping to do well in the twins class this year. It will prolly be the last year I run my TL tho. Gonna retire it back to street duty and let it rest for awhile.

·
Registered
344 Posts
hell yea that cool man....what have u done to the 750? and what year?...deff keep us updated on the season

·
Registered
39 Posts
hell yea that cool man....what have u done to the 750? and what year?...deff keep us updated on the season
Will do. My 750 is a 07 and all Ive done to it is PC USB, Yoshi can, filter, Vortex sprockets, braided lines, bodywork and race prepped it. So it more or less stock. I did a track day on it the weekend before last and turned my fastest lap ever at that track during the 2nd session!! I actually turned 4 laps in a row that were faster than I ever turned on the TL. Im really excited to race it, cause you usually turn faster times in a race than at trackday. Guess Ill find out in bout 2 more weeks.:punk

·
Registered
344 Posts
So will everyone on the track have bout the same mods as u....or will they have more/less? and is there a limit?.....sounds like the 750 is tearing around the track....y is that u put up better times on race day...tire compound /the rush...lol, ...sorry for all the questions..lol i just wanted a plethora of information bout race dayz and track dayz before i head out....i think the more comfortable i am on the bike...the more fun im going to have

·
Registered
267 Posts
WOWSERS!!!!
Very nice bikes here fellas.
i have a 98 gsxr srad
i love the 96-99 srad body along with the tl's.
only thing i dont like about my srad is the front
only thing i dont like about the tl's is that tail.
if i could have that tl front (bad as RAM AIR design) and side fairngs on my srad......BAD ASS!!!
very nice where yall get your huggers.....?

·
Registered
344 Posts
Here are a few of my baby just got the pics the other day.....
NIGHT TIME
IN THE SHADE
IN THE SUN

81 - 100 of 133 Posts
About this Discussion
132 Replies
89 Participants
Vooduguru
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing