Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,165 Posts
You got a black and silver also LOL that's what I got.

From another pic I saw don't get me wrong just my opinion which doesn't matter as long as your happy, but as far as looks the colors didn't blend to well together w/me. But I like Akro's

I want to get a highmount but not loose my r/pegs but I guess I have to make that decision, I guess my only close option to that would be a Yoshi High exit????

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
those pics don't do it any justice...crappy pics, crappy camera...it looks really nice in person

as for the yoshi high mount, i haven't really looked into it, so i'm not too sure, someone will know though

·
Registered
8,165 Posts
those pics don't do it any justice...crappy pics, crappy camera...it looks really nice in person

as for the yoshi high mount, i haven't really looked into it, so i'm not too sure, someone will know though
Oh yeah definitely, I know for a fact I would loose the pegs I was just making a kinda on/off subject statement.

So the pics do no justice huh? I guess that's another reason to ride down from Wilmington then

·
Registered
531 Posts
As far as I know, there is no yoshi high mount It's actually a high exit, If you want a high mount go with the Devil's.

·
Registered
125 Posts
IMO that pipe looks better on the Yellow 600's but if you like it than thats what counts. I know I like it on my yellow sixer.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Nice bike none-the-less. I have an Akro on my Yello Six as well, love it! Yosh high exit's are pretty rare no? I don't see much of them anywhere... even on online stores.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts