Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mods include Akrapovic Evolution 2, PCIII USB, Adams Performance 0-6" swingarm, Pirelli Supercorsa Supersoft Tire, Vortex Sprockets and DID X-Ring 50 ERV Chain. This MF hauls!

·
Registered
194 Posts
What tooth Sprockets did you go with???
MAN THAT BIKE LOOKS SWEAT!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
ok mannn thast beautiful..altough im not into drags but thats just beautiful...the pipe and those tire . we have similar taste but different area of sport.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
What have you done to the clutch? I can't pull away from the lights at anything less than car pace on my K5, otherwise it jumps, grabs and scares the shit out of me. The editor of Bike magazine, Simon Hargreves said the same to me the other day in person, about his K5.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Looks awesome. I love the slammed and stretched look. I've got lowering links on my Bandit and on order for the K5. Next will be extensions. If I may make an appearance suggestion, I would powder coat the heel guard and foot pegs black to help complete the black out look. IMHO

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks for the compliments guys. I'm going to see what she'll do with the mods that I have before I head down to Lee's Performance for the pistons, cams and cylinder head work. Also thanks for the compliments on the house... It was a custom build and is my dream home.
As I said, I'm going to the track on 6/3 so I'll post the time slips when I return...

·
Registered
226 Posts
Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yes they are... The type of lowering links with the 3 holes for adjustment don't lower the bike enough with the extended swingarm...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts