Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
not many mods.. just the SET dissable, frame plugs, fender eliminator, swing arm spools, black frame sliders w/ a R cuttout of them,pass pegs painted black, rim tape, il have 1400 miles on it by the end of the day today. and i still havent hit the shift light yet ..:D and sorry about the BIG last picture.. .i dont know how to resize it... everyone i work w/ says it looks fast as shit just sitting there..((((((((snicker))))))))

Attachments

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yep.. i was the guy on kcsr pm'ing you last week about the xd 45 acp tactical.. i thought that was a new gixxr in your sig on there..good looking bike:cheers

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
bizkit642 said:
Nevermind, just looked at your profile. You are pretty damn close to me, I'm down in Topeka.

-Andrew
since yuor bike is for sale..want to sell that rear stand?? and if so how much?? ever come to mizzery??

·
Registered
60 Posts
Nice, yellow/black is the fastest. Get rid of those chicken strips btw..

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
c42 said:
Nice, yellow/black is the fastest. Get rid of those chicken strips btw..
LOL im working on that.. there arent many "good deep curves" around here anywhere.. i can lean it pretty good ive but ive only done it 1 or 2 times and it wasnt enough to get ridd of the strips...not to mention i dont get to take it out that much.. il probably take some sand paper and rough up those strips before next season.. i hate them!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
lambo said:
clean ride. what kind of wax are you using? could you use car wax on a bike?
thanx for compliments everyone.. and i just take all the ferrings off except the headlight ferring ( i take the wind screen out) just because im a real bitch about the left over dried up wax in little gaps and crevises... and i just use mequires (spelling?) the wax on ,let dry, and then wax off kind.:D

and the rearsets will be black over winter... im also thinking about pulling ALL the plastic off, and just rattle canning the motor, trans, and whatever else you see through the ferrings that is silver/grey that i could paint (safely) and then EVERYTHING will be blacked out and nothing really left silver.

·
Premium Member
317 Posts
RSKtakR said:
since yuor bike is for sale..want to sell that rear stand?? and if so how much?? ever come to mizzery??
Nah, I will probably end up keeping it. Glad you made your way over here!

-Andrew

·
Registered
78 Posts
See this is crazy. I just got done waxing my bike and I come in the house ,log on and what do I see ... The same color bike being waxed the same day!! crazy huh. Just wanted to share that with you all.:cool

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.