Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Cool. Have you altered the gearing as I noticed you have renthal sprokets. Keep meaning to do mine but I am just a lazy assed bastard.

Not to sure on the headlight cover though.

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Yeh nice bike.
Although at the risk of being an asshole - I have to say that I hate coloured light covers and windscreens - to halfords'ish for my liking.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
each to there own lads,no hassle,
sprockets are standard teeth,i woudnt alter gearing mate.
my mate did it and made his bike worse(don t drop any on front go big if
anything

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
wot happened to yer left bar end tosh ? dropped it ???

·
Registered
403 Posts
You could have mine if it were not ground to shreds!!

How much were you for the Swona? Are they loud?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
coullstar mate ill hold you to that.........if you know anybody with a bar end let me know pal
sorry about your bike mate i noticed you posted it on the americano side as well........their a bunch
of heartless bastards arent they.fucking telling you what happened....f**king idiots

as for the swona mate there wont be any more made as swona shutdown it was based in edinburgh and they made full systems to end cans
and supplied cans to a top scottish race from fife that raced at knockhill.
lol its a collectorts now...although i was thinking of selling it....it sounds really nice and yes its loud its a not for road use can if you get my meaning.
i past my mate one time doing about a ton and he shit himself and he has a yoshi,its just as loud.
cost me 220pounds new..its different you know.

what you all needing for the bike m8.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Well.
Front wheel, full fairing, seat unit, both mirrors, screen, exhaust, new levers, both foot pegs, rear brake lever, gearshifter, indicators, LHS engine cover and RHS engine cover. Most of it is cosmetic and I hoping to get it back but if the engine is fucked then I reckon they will write it off.

·
Registered
75 Posts
could`nt view your pics mate.
but got spare bar ends off a 02 K1 750.
theve been sanded down, so they need painting, one is red but that was me just fuckin about.

if you want them tosh i`m happy to post them out to you.
they are only standard, i`ve put red anodised ones on, ans gsxr grips.
not to halfords i hope

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
9 Participants
scotishnut
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing