Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here are the most recent pics of my toy what do you think? pig spotter mirriors, zero gravity dark windsheild, blacked out farings, yoshi trs slip-on cut 3 inchs out, pcIII usb, polished pegs (i didnt like the silver paint) , jsd-2 with switch, custom plate braket, frame slidders. tell me what you think?

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it came black and silver, but i had it painted. i forgot to list the bmc filter.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Lookin good bro,
, couple questions where did you get the mirrors, and are they even useful ( I'm runnin mine without), also did you notice a difference with the JSD. Thanks
Wojtek

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i got the mirriors from stmachine.com but you cant see much but better than nothing. and the jsd-2 it sweet you can really tell the differnce switch on switch off, and with it off my gear indacator still works.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
That turned out great. Looks really good. Took me a minute to figure out why I couldn't see the pic in the post lol

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I USED LOCKHART PHILLPS FOR 03 GIXXER 1000, AND DIDNT HAVE TO CUT ANY, THE PIG SPOTTERS ONLY WORK WHEN AT THE FARM SLIDDING IN THE MUD!!!!!

·
Registered
415 Posts
Looks really sweet! It reminded me of a CBR1100XX Blackbird at first.

·
Registered
419 Posts
you need to take some daytime pics

·
Registered
285 Posts
Okay here is my bike too.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts