Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Banned
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here are a few pictures of my bike. i havent recieved the rearsets and a few other parts yet but its a start.....

·
Banned
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: pics of my 05 1000 mods *DELETED*

Post deleted by slammed1000

·
Chubby Chaser
57,844 Posts
After you upload it gives you a link with the work "image" before and after it. Copy and paste that link into your post.

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
I thought I was moving fast but you guys are moving a warp speed.
Nice by the way.

·
Registered
9,968 Posts
ok, who's making front wheels and rotors? give up the sources.

·
Banned
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the wheels and rotors are for a 04. i am getting ready to machine the caliper down 5mm. right now i have about 3mm of brake pad not touching but i dout anyone and tell the difference.

·
Chubby Chaser
57,844 Posts
I want to mount my plate just the way you've got it there. How did you go about doing it? You have enough clearance there?

·
Registered
70 Posts
dude i had these same wheels ,wait a minute those were my wheels looks nice,any thing special with the undertail hope you like darin

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
the wheels and rotors are for a 04. i am getting ready to machine the caliper down 5mm. right now i have about 3mm of brake pad not touching but i dout anyone and tell the difference.
So you are actually going to go with 10mm smaller diameter front disks than stock.
Do you take it to the track?
Wouldn't it be better to go with a 320mm disk and add a 5mm spacer rather than taking metal
out of the callipers or forks?

·
Registered
919 Posts
So you are actually going to go with 10mm smaller diameter front disks than stock.
Do you take it to the track?
Wouldn't it be better to go with a 320mm disk and add a 5mm spacer rather than taking metal
out of the callipers or forks?
Or you can go with a 310mm SV1000 rotor (which PVM, Brembo, and Galfer make) and bolt it right up to that '04 GSXR wheel and not have to worry about spacers.

·
I <3 Item 9
13,426 Posts
Man that is H O T !!! Those rims are some of the nicest eyecandy I've seen in a while. And ya, what's the deal with that yoshi? that's not a yoshi midpipe
is it a full system? can't really see the headers...

·
Registered
338 Posts
Man...that is the nicest k5 I have seen yet!!!!! and you got the fastest color!!!!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts