Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
Looks good! How hard was the screen work that you did and where did you get them? Did you fasten them to the bodywork??????

Give me some info on the interesting screens!!

Rob

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Dude your missing a twin spar cap on your right side (in second pic-showing right side). Nice bike other wise, like the mods. I just recently put a screen in front of the radiator on mine.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Rob. Yes, I attached the metal screen directly to the bodywork using hi temp silicone. It took me quite a few hours to cut, bend, and shape the screen around each opening. I bought it at Home Depot. Where exactly does the twin spar cap go? Thanks for the compliments

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
I think he means the frame cap that fills in the small hole on the frame that goes around the tank.

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
Hey Rob. Yes, I attached the metal screen directly to the bodywork using hi temp silicone. It took me quite a few hours to cut, bend, and shape the screen around each opening. I bought it at Home Depot. Where exactly does the twin spar cap go? Thanks for the compliments
It looks kick ass man! Great job!

·
Registered
41 Posts
I had screens like that on a srad and a mechanic told me it would trap a lot of the air inside the bike
don't know how true it is

1 - 7 of 7 Posts