1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Chubby Chaser
57,844 Posts
In cars dont they usually mount NOS canisters with the valve facing forward and slightly elevated? Does it matter on a bike setup?

·
Premium Member
41,723 Posts
all bottles are the same and should be mounted the same.

·
Registered
2,401 Posts

You want to get the liquid in your bottle for the best performance. Most of all the big car bottles have a siphon tube in them to get the liquid from the bottom of the bottle and need to be mounted with the valve up.
On the small bottles that are used on motorcycles it is a hit and miss if the bottle has a siphon tube in it or not. Their are alot of these small bottles being made without a siphon tube. If you don't know if you bottle has a siphon tube in it release all of the nitrous out of the bottle and take the valve off. A siphon tube is a long tube attached to the valve that goes to the bottom of the bottle. If your bottle doesn't have one mount your bottle with the valve facing down.

·
Registered
163 Posts
yea even with the siphon tube u stil have to have the top of the bottle faving the front of the bike. . o yea i didnt think anyone actually BOUGHT those light up frame sliders . LMFAO (o yea turn the bottle around SAMMACH

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I had a friend of mine at the Suzuki dealer do the NOS install. I'll give him a call tomorrow to discuss why him mounted the bottle the way he did. Just to recap...If the bottle doesn't have a siphon tube then the bottle should be mounted with the valve down and valve to the front of the bike. Why does it matter if the valve is facing the front or the back of the bike?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
And the LADIES love the light up frame sliders.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.