Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just got some rearsets installed at fuel moto the are sweet. And the dealership that I got my bike from is going out of business so I got the Micron Cheap.(I had store credit I had to use up). Here's some pics, the bike is kinda dirty, it's too cold to wash it and I'm lazy. The micron sounds great and the rearsets are awesome. I will probably end up selling the micron when and if the R-55 ever comes out. But it'll do for now. And the mirror block off plates were custom made by me. I also removed the passenger pegs.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
Nice bro, you will really like the new feel of the rearsets, took me awhile to get used to mine, but once I did, oh boy! The pipe looks good on there and I bet is sounds sweet, haven't heard one in person yet. New pipe, rearsets, LUCKY.....:D

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The pipe sounds friggin awesome I wasn't gonna get it but I had credit I needed to use, and that was like the only thing they had left at the store that I wanted. LOL. The rearsets are the shit. It didn't take long at all to get used to them I love em. They feel much more grippier(if that's a word) :lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.