Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
We set out for Highway 94, other wise known as Ortega Highway. Despite all the traffic it wasn't a bad route, I won't be going out of my way to go through there again soon, I wasn't to impressed. Great view though

WOW, What a beautiful view !!!

·
Banned
1,614 Posts
We set out for Highway 94, other wise known as Ortega Highway. Despite all the traffic it wasn't a bad route, I won't be going out of my way to go through there again soon, I wasn't to impressed. Great view though

Hey GSXR750Ryder, what is the signicicance of the Todd Bridges photo in your sig? Are you a different Strokes fan, bought his truck, sold him the truck, or was once his lover or something? Just wondering.

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
how about a pic of the road? gotta decide if its worth ridin all the out there....
No pics of the road. Some better routs are the S2 out to Borego Springs, the 78 starting from Escondido is fun, it gets really good past Julian, Old Highway 94 to Sunshine Highway is bad ass as well.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts

Hey GSXR750Ryder, what is the signicicance of the Todd Bridges photo in your sig? Are you a different Strokes fan, bought his truck, sold him the truck, or was once his lover or something? Just wondering.

That's foul.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.