Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a great ride today.
Not only was the weather perfect but the traffic was light on the back roads.
Unfortunately there are probably not too many good days left in this riding season.

On the way home I stopped at the newly opened 9-11 memorial “Garden of Reflection”.
http://www.9-11memorialgarden.org/index.asp
The Garden of Reflection is dedicated to the memory of the 17 Bucks County community members who lost their lives on September 11, 2001.

Steel beam from the World Trade Center

·
Registered
116 Posts
cool pics and nice bike ,its nice to see a tribuit to all who did lose there lives in this "fucked up attack on our land"pussys come and deal with the shit to are faces ...nnoooo they have to hide and be totale pussys and do this shit ...fuck them.... They need to up grade that from day to day!!!~!!we are still losing are kids to this war ...fuck this war and fuck them selfish bastards, for us going there to libarat there own race !!! sorry but to many of my freinds and family are dying over there !!!fuck irac....nuc eemmmmm alll and be done ...

·
Premium Member
4,513 Posts
Not to thread hijack but if anyone is in upstate NY and gets a chance to check out The New York State Museum.They have a 9/11 exhibit thta has alot from ground zero.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Thanks for the positive comments. :cheers

bulldog- posting these pics definitely wasn’t meant to be a political statement.

c5homer said:
sweet bike send more pics of the bike if you get them.

C5homer- :lol I can tell you are new to this forum since you aren’t tired of me posting pictures of my bike………yet!
Here is a recent thread of pictures……………..
http://www.gixxer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112606

..................and a pic I didn’t post................ until now.:D

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
hey C5 34 miles ???? did you read my speedo rollback thread??? or did you forget a "k" in there somewheres (another random thought, damn i miss tampa bay)

i wish mine could be half as pretty as yours PAGSXR sweet bike man

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
34 it is. the guy i bought it from got it with 29 miles. i doen;t drive it cause the tires are like rocks. i have a back wheel, still looking for a front, once i do that im going to put 2 new tires on bike and take it out every now and then. didn't want to demount the original tires and wheels.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Sweet Ride. I was out riding yesterday also.....from Easton. New to the bike world. Didn't know of that memorial.

Reactions: PAgsxr

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
man 34 miles i dont know if thats awesome of sad i guess whatever creams your twinky i dunno im a rider and the roads got to be iced over or under wate b4 ill climb in my cage i dont think ive driven it in almost a month the batteries prolly dead

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.