Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a roll developed that I took of NJ & BMF
. Wait until I get home and scan these. Normally everyone just posts the ones that make them look good, but not me. I took 41 pics of them and there are several that make them look, shall we say, less than stellar. All are from t10. There's even one with BMF waving the "I love you" sign to me
(I didn't know he cared).
Most of the pics actually suck since I used an 80mm lense and they are not zoomed in as much as the ones with the 300mm lens. The 400 speed film aslo wasn't optimum but it did the trick.

·
Registered
4,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
PICTURES DAMN IT!! Show them now!~~~~
Gotta scan them first at home. I used one of them old fashioned 35mm cameras with film in it.
Some of em are nasty too. Not hangin' off the bike, being passed by AM's, etc.

·
Highly unstable
32,025 Posts
and laohu, thanks again for taking the pics bro. if you dont mind be sure to email me some of the "good" ones since i know youll be posting the "funky" ones.
ive been going all over the place trying to find some pictures from someone but none of the photographers had any of me. they were only there on sunday, and there was only one guy there in the am when i raced.

·
Premium Member
13,304 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,775 Posts
PICTURES DAMN IT!! Show them now!~~~~
Gotta scan them first at home. I used one of them old fashioned 35mm cameras with film in it.
Some of em are nasty too. Not hangin' off the bike, being passed by AM's, etc.
{{{HEY....REAL OLD GUY}}} what da problem is???

Post the pics before we retire will ya???

real old and slow guys

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
in a sanee voice

"you no post pix u go away now" "me love you long time"

·
Registered
4,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Damn, don't y'all people have a life besides harrassing each other on the internet? Give me a break, I was actually working on my bi8ke trying to get it ready for the next race (I might even make the WERA Cycle Jam if things go right).
Oh well, a poor excuse is better than none I guess.
I scanned some of the pics and they turned out to be TIF files instead of jpg. I've scanned and posted before so I don't know what the problem is.

Damned old slow & computer illiterate people.

I'll bring the originals to the next race for NJ & BMF (I'll give copies of the bad ones to one of you other guys to post up & embarrass them with).

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.