Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Might as well post up here too since there is where I mostly hang out

Coming up on a mountain road we met some friendly folks searching for a bear.

My friend in the talking mode........I'm waiting for more riding in the background.

I've had enough waiting.....about to take off to explore the road up ahead.

..........and what did I find

....the bikes

The roads up that mountain is just awasome. Almost so twisty they make you dizzy coming to the top.
Anyway great fun apart from the puncture I found in the rear tire after lunch. Fixed it with a plug set my friend had on his bike and some compressed air from a tour bus. These Koreans really go out of their way to help a foreigner out

Heading up to this area on the K5 next weekend.

·
Premium Member
73,384 Posts
omfg those roads look killer!

·
Registered
312 Posts
Dude, breathtaking, absolutely breathtaking ! I'm down here in Fla. where everything is flat!........................................and hot!

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
oh my god....that is fucking race track on the side of a mountain!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Dude, breathtaking, absolutely breathtaking ! I'm down here in Fla. where everything is flat!........................................and hot!
..... and straight!

Awesome pic's!

·
Banned
80 Posts
Adashi....you rida so fast....heheheeee. hey comeback, i spent two years in yongsan 92 & 95. i loved it. how are you able to ride your bike there? traffic there is bananas. i'm sure the cops don't mess with you though. i used to pin the humvee thru the city streets in the bus lane. cops used to jump out and when they realized i was american they just waved me by. i still think their bus drivers have mad skills. i'm sure you know what i'm talking about. big bumper take little bumper, heheheeeee.... be easy out there. is your k5 back on the road yet?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Thanks all of you

.....and Amethi, the K5 willl never have the soul of the K2
Very true, i don't know why, but there's something about the 01-02, this frame is just amazing, i should have bought one instead of my 03. The 02 is talking to me in a way the 03 can't, it gives me more feedback. But i still like my 03!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts