Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pics of my Gixx have been posted last week.

My second bike is a FZR1000. I like the paintscheme and want(ed) to paint the Gixx the same color.

This is my old Honda CB900 Bol'd Or. I hardly ever ride it except for oldtimer meetings.

The Gixx is my favourite bike at the moment. I think I don't have to tell you why.

I hope I can get all the bikes together on one photo. That's not that easy because they're all stored at different locations (for 3more weeks until my garage is finished)

Greetz!
Lemmy69

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is this a RD500 Two Stroke ? At least that's how the bike is called in Austria/Germany.

They're very, very rare. Race like hell but told to be rather service intensive.

Old one's are simply the best (for my bank account at least

All squids and youngsters drive new bikes. It's our duty to keep the oldskoolers alive. We have to save them extinction!

Greetz
Lemmy69

·
Registered
178 Posts
lemmy69, my scooter is a 1987 ysr 50. it has a 60cc kit in it right now!

·
Registered
139 Posts
cide,
sweet bike... and those boots ...smoking!!!

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
Originally posted by cide:
hey now, don't be talking about my s**t kick'in boots! ha! ha!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">When they made me wear shitkickers for my race-school (because I was boneheaded and didn't bring anything besides tennis-shoes ...what was I thinking?) they also made me duct-tape the tops of them to my leathers...

·
Registered
70 Posts
So I guess you can't see behind you too. I'm making longer shafts for those things.I like the look and the trickness of being cf but damn all I see is the huge ass elbow chasing me everywhere I go!

·
YAAFM Mod
3,016 Posts
Here is a Pic of my 90. I'll take some more later before I take it apart.

Bones

·
Registered
41 Posts
Here's my ol' skoolin' 88 Gixxer 750.

I'll be putting in some work on her over the winter.

VCR

·
YAAFM Mod
3,016 Posts
here's a group shot.

Bones

1 - 20 of 20 Posts