Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i picked up "The Orange Crush" last night. was aften 10 so i dint do to much other than put it on the stand. So tonight i will get-to-gettin on it

·
Registered
6,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bill Day (joshes dad) did it he does good work. There was some issue with the tabs not being straing because they were tweeked so bad. ill give it a good look see tonight.

front wheel is off to babbs fri am

·
Registered
6,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yea using a gix 1K for a garder tiller isnt a good idea

·
Registered
9,334 Posts
leave the garden tilling to Sanee the motorcycle gardener or Senor Fever (he'll do anything for a dolla) !!!!!!

super dooper excited for VIR

·
Registered
6,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
im getting there.

your cap and base are here pat

·
Registered
9,334 Posts

Wiz do you want me to bring my bigass compressor and air tools with me for the Endurance ? I also am going to buy a DeWalt elec impact gun, those things RULE!!

( I CANNOT get my clutch hub nut off with a breaker bar, air gun, using the force, anything ...... so I feel I should shell out the $180 the mighty DEWALT since thats what put it on - thanks Adam
)

·
Registered
9,968 Posts
( I CANNOT get my clutch hub nut off with a breaker bar, air gun, using the force, anything ...... so I feel I should shell out the $180 the mighty DEWALT since thats what put it on - thanks Adam
)
They rock, don't they?
Good for suspension linkages, sprocket bolts, and shock clevis's

·
Registered
9,334 Posts
Yep, while I can get one on ebay for under $100 I figure I'll get the newest model 345ft-lb monster, with the case, for $180.

Course I have to drive 40+ minutes to the goddamn Home Depot to get one

because Lowe's sells every other friggin DeWalt product on earf except for that elec impact

Lowe's

NOR does my local Lowe's have locking hitch pin clips, or a decent selection of metric hardware period

NJ has that elec impact and I had to use it at summit for some sprocket nuts..... gawd it rocked but kinda hurt my hands, its so friggin powerful

·
Registered
6,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks bro but i have a compressor and impact and all

·
Bearded Admin call him Grizzly
88,756 Posts
I need to teach you guys about tools
Dewalts suck so bad

·
Registered
9,334 Posts
well dude my choices are DeWalt and Milwaukee electric impact....

unless you have a better option for cheaper than $170, then I'm all ears.... the DeWalt is 345 ft-lbs

·
Bearded Admin call him Grizzly
88,756 Posts
well dude my choices are DeWalt and Milwaukee electric impact....

unless you have a better option for cheaper than $170, then I'm all ears.... the DeWalt is 345 ft-lbs

get the Milwaukee over the Decrapwalt, Dewalts are notorious for burning out faster than any other tool on market, use cheap crappy bearings, produces more damaging heat to the tool then the rest.

Milwaukee, Portor Cable would be my choices, better yet the professional grade versions from either you'll have them forever

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.