Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I'le been a lurker here for a while whilst considering which toy to purchase. Then I rode the K5 and decided I want a weapon, not a toy

This bike is just incredible in that it is so easy to ride fast AND slow. I need my bike for commuting in the city so I needed something that was a weekday worker and a weekend warrior. This is it. Near perfect.

Anyway, I hope to post a few more pics and experiences with this baby in the future but for now I'll leave you with a pic of my gixxer enjoying the New Zealand sunshine last sunday.
It was headbanging fun!!
[image]http://www.gixxer.com/uploads/IMG_1200_(Large).JPG

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hey guys,

I'le been a lurker here for a while whilst considering which toy to purchase. Then I rode the K5 and decided I want a weapon, not a toy

This bike is just incredible in that it is so easy to ride fast AND slow. I need my bike for commuting in the city so I needed something that was a weekday worker and a weekend warrior. This is it. Near perfect.

Anyway, I hope to post a few more pics and experiences with this baby in the future but for now I'll leave you with a pic of my gixxer enjoying the New Zealand sunshine last sunday.
It was headbanging fun!!
[image]http://www.gixxer.com/uploads/IMG_1200_(Large).JPG
Here is his picture....Nice bike!!!!!!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks bro, I'm not too flash with the old code monkey stuff.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sunny old Auckland mate. I'm praying for another Sunday like that this week!! If I can walk after my rugby game on Saturday.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Comeback, where in Norway are you from? I'm originally from the Shetland Islands, not far from you. There must be some wicked twisties over in the fjords?

·
Registered
6,186 Posts
Hey Comeback, where in Norway are you from? I'm originally from the Shetland Islands, not far from you. There must be some wicked twisties over in the fjords?
Live in Bergen on the west coast. Some nice roads aorund the area.
Been in Korea for the past 6 years and the roads here can be pretty awasome too

+ attachment

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts