Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
In the corner, wearing a sailor outfit.
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Robinson Arms XCR .223 Bought it from a guy in my unit who put a 18" heavy barrel in, CAA grip, VLTOR buttstock, different break, an upgraded trigger (not sure on the specs) and ACOG 4x with the RMR (CQ optic) Got a good deal on her, so I couldn't pass it up. Apparently this weapon was in the competition against the SCAR and ACR for a new battle rifle for the Army. But disqualified it because Robinson Arms didn't ship the BFA (Blank Firing Adapters) With them....Which Robinson Arms said it was Fedex's fault. But anyway, it's piston driven and has similar internals to the 249 SAW. The safety rotates 60degrees instead of 90 degrees.

·
Fresher than 1000 virgins
968 Posts
I would invest in some rattle can graphics. I am trying to convince myself I need a new M4. Looking at RockRiverArms. They have a nice setup already together with an EOTech 557.

·
Premium Member
4,712 Posts
looks like its earned its keep in battle! :frantic :lol
nice gun though :cheers would be alot of fun to take pig hunting :biggrin

·
In the corner, wearing a sailor outfit.
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would invest in some rattle can graphics. I am trying to convince myself I need a new M4. Looking at RockRiverArms. They have a nice setup already together with an EOTech 557.
Yeah, the guy that painted it before did a quick job with some netting. But I want it to be more like flat dark earth instead. I have been in the hunt for an AR for awhile. But couldn't pass up the deal. Our deal is without the ACOG however. He is wanting to sell it. I am looking into a Vortex scope for it.
looks like its earned its keep in battle! :frantic :lol
nice gun though :cheers would be alot of fun to take pig hunting :biggrin
Thanks, I will get to do some coyote shooting next month. So I am looking forward to that.

·
Fresher than 1000 virgins
968 Posts
I researched scopes forever for my Sig SWAT, and landed at a Vortex instead of an Aimpoint or EOtech. I love it.

·
Premium Member
1,657 Posts
I researched scopes forever for my Sig SWAT, and landed at a Vortex instead of an Aimpoint or EOtech. I love it.
How much have you tested your vortex? I am looking for a optic right now and vortex sells at a very compelling price.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts