Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.....someone im this forum uses a pic at the bottom of his posts tha has an 89-90 750 or 1100 that is black and silver and has a V&H ss2r exhuast with a carbon cannister. A really sweet looking bike I noticed that the lower silver was of a lighter shade than the upper silver and wondered if that was factory since I have a 90 110 in a similar paint scheme. I know that my bike has been repainted. I am converting over to the endurance style upper with one headlight and would like to duplicate the stock paint scheme exactly. Does anyone know who and if so can some one post the pic as well as the info since I seem to be utterly incapable of finding it for myself?
Any help would be appreciated.Greatly.

·
Banned
982 Posts

[ 11-29-2002, 09:30 PM: Message edited by: Mr Gixxer ]

·
Premium Member
3,183 Posts
I thought the factory endurance ones (SERT) were always the blue and white combo....??? You talking about the now unfortunately defunct WERA endurance series in the USA.....?

·
YAAFM Mod
3,016 Posts
I have lots of pictures of the Yosh (sponsored by Suzuki) endurance bikes. All were in the Bule/White paint. The only difference was in the front number plate, Some were Bule but I have a couple of pics of a Big Popa bike with a red number plate. Yosh would build one for anyone back in the day for about 35k and this included custom paint so this could explain the different number plate. Sorry I do not have any pictures scaned but I'll add it to my list.
Bones

·
Premium Member
3,183 Posts
Originally posted by FastCat:
WERA is defunct???

I wondered why Sam stopped posting stories on the AOD website...
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Hey fastcat, don't know if WERA is defunct (my Ulrich rant and rave subscription ran out long ago!) but I know that the endurance series died off, for lack of.....????

1 - 7 of 7 Posts