Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
i modified some parts of my bike with photoshop (bad quality, but it was my first try).

What do you think about the mods (white rear, blue R and a black windscreen)?
Should i do it?
Thanks,
Diddy

·
Registered
170 Posts
I would do dark windscreen, white rear, but I would leave the red R. Just my taste... You did well with photoshop being your first time.

·
Registered
170 Posts
My bikes looks more or less like you want it... I was needing to wash her today, so I will return with some nice pics.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Mine looks like that with the tail. I'm buying a windscreen this week most likely Blue tint or Blue Chrome...

I'm trying to upload a pic of my bike but I can't. How do I do It???

·
Registered
170 Posts
Mine looks like that with the tail. I'm buying a windscreen this week most likely Blue tint or Blue Chrome...

I'm trying to upload a pic of my bike but I can't. How do I do It???
Just click reply and then under the text box you will have a link for uploading images from your hard drive. You may also enter a URL for an image that is hosted on a site with the UBB code flags.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I know, I have to get a new bolt. The one in there is bent from a fall I had.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Diddy, I think it looks sweet just like that except i would go with a dark screen.. the blue R is different, nice.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.