The Matrix meets Schindler's List???

·
Registered
3,340 Posts

·
Registered
6,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i don't get it.. what are we photoshopping..
I thought this guy and that kicking girl could have a nice kicking fest. I don't have the kicking girl on file though -- maybe someone does

·
Banned
9,663 Posts
i dont understand why any religion would force its youth to wear funny hats and have funny hair cuts........

maybe,
making the kids that belong to your faith look funny...... is a way of having other kids make fun of them.....pushing children away from the ideal and temptation of trying to fit in. Being mocked will push them closer to those most like them..... the church.....thus creating/strengthening the bond between child and church....... Fitting in, of course, to fanatic religions is the devil's work......

That way, the hands of the church is clean and the perpetrators are the people you didn't want your kids mixing with anyway.....the foreigners ........

Another thing i dont get is...... when you see videos or pictures of Israel or India or any other country that has obvious symbols of faith...... its funny to me.....

for example..... Everyone (male) is wearing a yamaka or turban........ well if your in your own country and everyone is wearing it...... what’s the point.....its like adding zeros behind the decimal..... if everyone is wearing it.....than no one really has to wear it..... why are they preaching to the choir.....

just my 6 1/2 cents

·
Registered
6,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i dont understand why any religion would force its youth to wear funny hats and have funny hair cuts........

maybe,
making the kids that belong to your faith look funny...... is a way of having other kids make fun of them.....pushing children away from the ideal and temptation of trying to fit in. Being mocked will push them closer to those most like them..... the church.....thus creating/strengthening the bond between child and church....... Fitting in, of course, to fanatic religions is the devil's work......

That way, the hands of the church is clean and the perpetrators are the people you didn't want your kids mixing with anyway.....the foreigners ........

Another thing i dont get is...... when you see videos or pictures of Israel or India or any other country that has obvious symbols of faith...... its funny to me.....

for example..... Everyone (male) is wearing a yamaka or turban........ well if your in your own country and everyone is wearing it...... what’s the point.....its like adding zeros behind the decimal..... if everyone is wearing it.....than no one really has to wear it..... why are they preaching to the choir.....

just my 6 1/2 cents
You are very narrow minded my friend --- the truth is probably opposite of what you just said .... You are looking at the picture from an exclusively American, or westernized point of view ... which is not always correct

The point of the picture was to poke fun at the funny guy kicking... not the kid in traditional jewish dress ....

Maybe its time for you to travel -- maybe you will learn something other about people and other cultures/religions/nations - many of whom don't give a rats ass about Californian opinions, that's coz they've been around 5,000 years longer than we have

·
Banned
9,663 Posts

maybe,

just my 6 1/2 cents
You are very narrow minded my friend --- the truth is probably opposite of what you just said .... You are looking at the picture from an exclusively American, or westernized point of view ... which is not always correct

The point of the picture was to poke fun at the funny guy kicking... not the kid in traditional jewish dress ....

Maybe its time for you to travel -- maybe you will learn something other about people and other cultures/religions/nations - many of whom don't give a rats ass about Californian opinions, that's coz they've been around 5,000 years longer than we have
i wasn't talking about the picture...... the picture just got me thinking about religion..... and the brain washing that comes with religion.... my opinion has nothing to do with amount of travel or that i happen to live in Californian......hahaha

1 - 10 of 10 Posts