224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just a couple of pics from my first trackday,,
had a bloody ball

more trackdays here we come

·
Registered
22 Posts
Sweet Pics.. looks like great fun. By the way is Perth the place is Aussie land where you get like 16 hours of sun a day?? out of interest!

·
Registered
404 Posts
Nice pics man. That track looks awesome. I got to find a track that has elevation changes. That looks lioke it would be a hell of a lot of fun. Instead I just have Blackhawk Farms. Nice track, but it doesnt have it all. And I wish it were a little bigger.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
http://www.wascc.com.au/

its alot better than the map looks

they race everthing there from v8 supercar to bike to truck racing and everthing in between
record for bike is 55 seconds for a lap

·
Professional Baby Maker
17,741 Posts
sweet pics
Get some track plastics tho bro, will save you a ton of headaches later on down the road.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sweet pics
Get some track plastics tho bro, will save you a ton of headaches later on down the road.
i will be getting some race glass soon ,but hopefully i wont drop it

got 3m paint protector kit on it to stop stone chips and my leathers scratching the paint

·
Registered
8,714 Posts
Nice pics! What type of track day is that? Over here, we have to put tape over our headlight, tailight, and blinkers them from shattering in the event of a get-off.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Nice pics! I bet you loved that first track day. I did a day at Phillip Island about 12 months ago and only one word describes it. Awesome!

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
How'd you score a Honda????
score the cbr600rr very high

i had the 03 600rr before i got the gixxer7fiddy and thought i'd take out the new 600rr just to compair them
you do notice that this bike is lighter and the handling is great (you can just throw it around)
but the mid range is still shit,but throw a power comander and pipe on it should help this.
still a great bike

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nice pics! What type of track day is that? Over here, we have to put tape over our headlight, tailight, and blinkers them from shattering in the event of a get-off.
normally we do to but this one was a honda riders club ride day.
honda had(new) 2 cbr100rr,2 cbr600rr,1 sp2,1 900 hornet and 1 cb1300 to take out on the track and test out

they wanted road bikes(no race bikes or slickes)so we didn't have to tape anything up

1 - 14 of 14 Posts