Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Ex-Lady Supermod
16,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As many know, photobucket broke the internet when they stopped allowing third party hosting. This has had a huge impact on this site as it wont allow pictures to be viewed. Here is the fix IF you are using Google Chrome:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/category/extensions?utm_source=gmail

Search for "Photobucket Hotlink Fix" and install and photobucket pictures will show.

·
Super Moderator
15,113 Posts
That link is an ad for the chrome web store. Is there something in the store that fixes it? Also it said this:

"Note: the Chrome Web Store isn’t currently available to browse or search on your mobile device. Click the link below to send yourself a reminder to visit the Chrome Web Store next time you’re at your desktop computer"

It would be great however if it works.

·
Ex-Lady Supermod
16,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That link is an ad for the chrome web store. Is there something in the store that fixes it? Also it said this:

"Note: the Chrome Web Store isn’t currently available to browse or search on your mobile device. Click the link below to send yourself a reminder to visit the Chrome Web Store next time you’re at your desktop computer"

It would be great however if it works.
It does work but only on desktop/lap computers. I tried to see if I could download the link on my phone this morning but was not able to, on my computer it works though. Using mobile is rather restrictive I have found so lucky I'm old and still use a computer.

·
Ex-Lady Supermod
16,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If the link above just takes you to the Chrome store, type "photbucket fix" in search and it will now show 3 plugins that fix the issue so photobucket photos will show.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
2 Participants
Samantha750
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing