Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man, this sight is awsome. I am learning soooooo much. I've got 3500 miles on my gixxer and am comtemplating switching from petroleum based oil to synthetic. Maybe (Mobil 1). Any input would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Originally posted by peco:
Man, this sight is awsome. I am learning soooooo much. I've got 3500 miles on my gixxer and am comtemplating switching from petroleum based oil to synthetic. Maybe (Mobil 1). Any input would be much appreciated.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Peco man! Welcome.

I currently use AMSOIL and will never go back! I have been told not to until the bike has been completely gone through the break-in stage but you shouldn't have to worry about that.

I'd say do it. Do it for you...do it for your bike. You won't regret it, except for price.

·
Registered
990 Posts
welcome to the site.. i definatly recomend going to a synthetic oil, i been using synth oils in my bikes for over 10 yrs, at the moment i been using motul full synth in the TLR i had and my gsxr, once my R1 is passed 6000km's i will be changing that from mineral to full synth as well..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.