1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Banned
12,040 Posts
Wow - She was offered her money back, and she insisted on the burger anyway.

If they did make her one, it would have had some special sauces on it.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
You have got to be fucking kidding me.

I can only imagine how fucked up that ladie's kids are going to be when the grow up.

·
Registered
219 Posts
They should have sent a deputy out there to kill this dumb slut so she can't reproduce.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
fake........not a cell phone call....from a lady in a car...with kids....in a drive through...gimme a break.....how can you believe such BS...

·
Registered
722 Posts
They should have sent a deputy out there to kill this dumb slut so she can't reproduce.
Too late. Listen carefully.

·
Banned
9,663 Posts
its nut jobs like that, that storm outta places pissed off for stupid shit, with a van full of kids..... and make lane changes without signaling or looking over they're shoulder...... cutting off people like us on motorcycles..... i swear evey give out driver licenses like candy here in cali..... the states in general

·
Registered
246 Posts
haha, that's funny. But what's even funnier, I've had to answer calls like this. I'm a cop here in TEXAS, and yes, we have dumbasses just like this running all over this country. It amazes me that some people are really that dumb to think that the police are supposed to do something in a situation like that. For fucks sake, grow some balls and take care of your own problems. hahahaha

Anyway, thanks for the link, I can't wait to sent this to some of the guys.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts