Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
getting ready to go install my power commander and get it dyno'd...cant wait...i was making 121hp before so we'll see what i get after...i'll update tonite..

·
Banned
6,048 Posts
the p/c might free up a hp or two (in dyno figures) but moreso itll improve your engine's response and driveability at differing speeds. Post up on those after #'s though....im interested to see if it doesnt change the shape of the cure a little....

scott'

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
guess what guys---DENIED on the install today--the shop has two bikes (BUSAs) that run in PROSTAR , and the #1 bike in Formula USA, and the shop was working on those bikes today---so it looks like 2 more weeks before i get the work done..oh well that gives me some extra $$$ to buy other stuff

·
Who Knows...Ask Who
1,714 Posts
Are you having the PCII installed??? it is a simple install, only to connections 2 unplug & plug, right under your seat. I hope that you are not having the dealer install it.

Dealer install = $$$$

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
no its not a dealer...just a shop that deals with mods for bikes...i was going to have them install and program the pcII cuz i also have to have the yosh box to reset my computer...(understand?)

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i know i can install it myself, but i first needed to reset my computer using the yoshi box...and i was going to get a custom map for the pc,,,plus i can get a few pulls on the dyno while he program the pc

·
Banned
6,048 Posts
if it saves ya any $$$, ya can install the pcii with a zero map, and it wont affect the ecu at all. But u r 100% on.....dont install and run the pcii witha a map when your ecu has been adjusted.......

scott

1 - 8 of 8 Posts