Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a GSXR 750 K6 and I want to put a Dynojet Power Commander on.

My friends are telling me to get the PC5 although on Dynojet's website it doesn't list the PC5 for my particular model, only K8+

Does any one know if it will fit if i buy it for my K6?

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
Get Bazzaz or Healtech Fi Tuner, they are better. They control all of the 8 injectors while PC controls only 4 prime injectors.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually i just called Dynojet UK and the PC5 is compatible with my 2006 750. They said usually what they (Dynojet) do is post what the PC is designed for first but it is backwards compatible.

I'll look into the Bazzaz and Healtech, i'm assuming in your signature is what your listing on your current bike, in which case your using a PC3? have you used the other 2 that your recommending before? In the UK i hear more about Dynojet's PC's rather then any other models to be honest.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
4,712 Posts
Get Bazzaz or Healtech Fi Tuner, they are better. They control all of the 8 injectors while PC controls only 4 prime injectors.
he is never going to go fast enough or use it enough to justify the cost.

PCV FTW :frantic

If you decided to drag the bike or actually race it then i would concider adjusting all 8 injectors. but even then a PCV has that option available :cheers

Get what your local tuners are able to adjust easily for you.

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
^Yes, that is what I have on my bike. My bike has only 4 injectors, newer models 06-> have 8 injectors and PC3 is/was pretty much the only Fi tuner available for this model. So I don't have a personal experience whit Bazzaz or Healtech, but the racers I know are using Bazzaz products.

You can buy an extra module for PC to control the secondaries, but then it is going to cost more than Bazzaz. And if you wan't to use Dynojet quickshifter you have to buy an ingnition module.

Here is some info about Healtech http://www.gixxer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=282066

·
say my name bish
2,680 Posts
bazzaz zfi and bazzaz zafm. screw the dyno tuner, and pass on dyno jet. i had a ton of issues wiht my pc3 on my cbr1000rr. damn thing kept "dropping my map". finally sent it in.

·
Registered
127 Posts
bazzaz zfi and bazzaz zafm. screw the dyno tuner, and pass on dyno jet. i had a ton of issues wiht my pc3 on my cbr1000rr. damn thing kept "dropping my map". finally sent it in.
+1...bazzaz > dynojet. if you're going to buy something, buy the better quality/brand, it will cost you less in the long run.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts