Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to be installing my pc2, and was wandering where everyone was installing theirs? I also was wandering If it comes with everything you need to download your map? I was checking out their website and did not see a map for stainlesssteel duplex system? I seen the titanium system map but no SS.

[ 11-24-2001: Message edited by: God ]</p>

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by TxGSX:
Why did you go with the PCII? ..My guess is a PCIII would be out soon as the 600 and 1000 versions are coming out within a month.

<hr></blockquote>

I heard that the pc3 is for the new 600 and 1000. and the pc2 is for the 750. I heard in some other threads that they are not making a pc3 for the 750. If i was reading it correctly. Take a look at y2k gixxers and beyond at the bottom of page 1 or top of page 2. Topic is (pc3 rumors for the 750) or something like that.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
correct....just because it says III instead of II,doesnt mean its better...just different...

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
oh,yeah-almost forgot....double check and confirm the map....mistakes happen,you dont want to ruin your engine cause some tech forgot to load the proper map....

·
Registered
232 Posts
Does anyone know if there's a Hindle map for the PC2, on a 750?

------------------

·
Registered
17,099 Posts
it comes with everything you need, including velcro strips to mount inside the storage compartment. it also comes with a cd with the power commander software and a bunch of maps, and a long serial cable to hook up to your computer or laptop.

try the titanium duplex map - it should work well.

·
Registered
67 Posts
If you have a Palm Pilot Icon on your computer desktop, make sure to disable it. Otherwise the download probably won't work.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Why did you go with the PCII? ..My guess is a PCIII would be out soon as the 600 and 1000 versions are coming out within a month.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts