Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me if the pc111 u will smooth out the throttle response on the 05 GSXR1000? Will it also net by itself power gains thoughout the RPM range?

Are there any bugs or problems with mating the Pc111 to the newest GSXR?

Thanks and hope to hear from someone soon

·
Registered
941 Posts
the 05 is too new yet. I haven't heard anything about the way the PC III reacts with the throttle response.

1st, take the bike to the Dyno and have a baseline done on it and make sure to see what your Air/Fuel Ratio is (Should be right around 13).

Depending on what your graph looks like and your A/F ratio, a custom map for the Power Commander can help to get your A/F spot on, getting your a few more ponies and smoothing out the power of the bike. I've seen people put the PC III on a completely stock bike and get 4 HP out of it. Add a bolt on and you can get a few more (With a custom map).

Don't think that you can just d/l any old map off of Dynojet's web site either. Every bike is different and will be a little off from a different bike. Also, you have no idea what the altitude was and where the map was made, so it might be rich or lean...Just have a custom map done and you'll be happy...

·
Registered
941 Posts
let me know what you get when your done..the real thing to look at is the before and after numbers.....don't read a whole lot into the dyno HP numbers.....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.