Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all i have just ordered a pcv from motomummy and was after some advice on a map until i can get my bike to a dyno. I have a 2011 GSXR 1000 with dual akrapovic exhaust (S-S10R8-ZC) and stock air filter for the moment. im after the best fitting map to get me through until then. any help would be much appreciated guys.

·
Frame Slider Tester
1,873 Posts
hi all i have just ordered a pcv from motomummy and was after some advice on a map until i can get my bike to a dyno. I have a 2011 GSXR 1000 with dual akrapovic exhaust (S-S10R8-ZC) and stock air filter for the moment. im after the best fitting map to get me through until then. any help would be much appreciated guys.
I think mummy can pre load maps. Call them on the morning.

Our pm motomummy on here.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im from australia and it has already been shipped. i have looked on the pc site but cant find a map that suits my setup. would there be much difference between the 2012 with the same setup?. i found a map for the 2012 but not the 2011

·
Frame Slider Tester
1,873 Posts
Ok will do Thanks VooDoo
Not trying to push you off to someone else. Simple fact is. .. I don't know. And motomummy won't steer you wrong.

I bet if you pm motomummy on here you will get an answer pretty quick.

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
I have dual M4s and mine cam ewith the map on it for my setup hopefully you can catch them in time. I noticed a difference right away form the smell of the exhaust and it's more responsive.

·
Registered
16 Posts
If you can't get to motomummy in time email tech at power commander and tell them your set up and they will tell you what map they did with mine

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ive talked to corey and he suggested a map that would best suit my bike. On a side note anyone had experience with the auto tune?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts