Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
That’s Mister Moderator To You ....
7,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
EDIT: price drop to $200! :frantic

Act now for a nice little bundle of quickness! Quickshifter is street pattern, not GP

I can't seem to find pricing for these specific parts but from the prices I have found online, $300 shipped for all 3 pieces is a bargain, no?

·
7,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I imagine this stuff is like anything computer-related in that you're best-off downloading current stuff from the web but if not, it also comes with the original DVDs, instruction, packaging, stickers etc.....

·
7,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump

question: is my asking price stupid-high? Everything else sold like hotcakes but not this.

·
Captain Obvious ... because obviously it’s obvious
3,944 Posts
Bump

question: is my asking price stupid-high? Everything else sold like hotcakes but not this.
Everyone wants a PC5, so you're kind of SOL unless you really crank down the price. Or put it on the Facebook GSX-R group, I'm sure it might get interest there.

·
----------------
1,767 Posts
A few years ago Dynojet was doing an exchange program with the older model Power Commanders. You could call them and get a return authorization, then after they receive and confirm it's in working order they'd sell you a PCV at a discounted price of $199. Not sure if they're still doing that since it was a while ago.

·
7,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not really worth spending probably close to $300 CAD to update something I'm trying to unload for $300 :lol

The quickshifter is still 'current', right? I'll drop the price to $200.

·
Captain Obvious ... because obviously it’s obvious
3,944 Posts
*contemplates selling PCV just so he can get this with a quick shifter for a cheap price.*

·
7,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Come on... you know you want to.... and you already have my paypal.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts