Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
all right guys i just happend to (how should i say this )receive a pc 2 and i was wondering was the best map for a 99 gsxr 750 with k&n filter and a yoshi bolt on exhaust ? how much h.p. should i gain and since i got this from another bike which how do i know what kind of map is in there. i belive and missing a wire harness i guess so i can play with different maps but i went to there web-site and can find a damn thing .
now guys i dont know much about comp. so i apreciate ur help thanx

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
Originally posted by ridder994:
all right guys i just happend to (how should i say this )receive a pc 2 and i was wondering was the best map for a 99 gsxr 750 with k&n filter and a yoshi bolt on exhaust ? how much h.p. should i gain and since i got this from another bike which how do i know what kind of map is in there. i belive and missing a wire harness i guess so i can play with different maps but i went to there web-site and can find a damn thing .
now guys i dont know much about comp. so i apreciate ur help thanx
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">There are a bunch of maps that come with it - the stock map is better than factory - but each map has notes when you load it - load each one, read the notes and see if it sounds about right.

From memory the "slower riders" map is pretty good - nice partial throttle response....

·
Registered
658 Posts
Ya check out the PC site, but I would go with the Slower rider map. If you are a beginer I wouldn't worry about some cazy fast map set up. It might take some work on your part.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts