Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Bazzaz Tech&Sales Support
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well yes it is squid city :squid but I'm planning on going this Saturday.I'm stuck working all week and weekend so I'm going to take the bike out for awhile on Saturday since it will be sitting all week.

If anyone wants to go post up,oh and I'll probably go to Mill ave afterwards:cheers .

·
Registered
781 Posts
Hey, there are some fights on that night for free on Spike. Its the finals of The Ultimate fighter show.. I think it should be over by 7, so I may cruise that way after the show. If you wanna watch them over here, thats cool then we can leave. Or if you wanna go earlier, that is cool too. And I will just meet you guys up there.

·
Registered
781 Posts
I probably wont be making it. Ive been pretty tired the last few nights after work. Had to work later than usual. Plus those fights dont start till 7 I guess and got a couple people that might come over. I really did want to go tonight. Well, anyways Dragon, you gonna come tomorrow to do the thing that is unmentionable on this forum?

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
I'll be down there after 6 when I get outta work. You see what happens when Brazil is working the street corner instead of fighting people. You need to at least take a couple days off in between cleints Brazil. Geeze! :D

·
Bazzaz Tech&Sales Support
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
BrazilJiuGixxu said:
I probably wont be making it. Ive been pretty tired the last few nights after work. Had to work later than usual. Plus those fights dont start till 7 I guess and got a couple people that might come over. I really did want to go tonight. Well, anyways Dragon, you gonna come tomorrow to do the thing that is unmentionable on this forum?
You suck you man hore:flipoff Yeah I should make it tomarrow as long as my clients can pick a house fast:mad

·
Registered
781 Posts
Hey guys... pimpin aint easy you know... especially when I gotta pimp myself... dudes, have you seen me? hahaha Thats cool Dragon, see ya tomorrow hopefully. And Iluvda, you are one sexy mofo... you sure you dont want a pim....manager???

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.