Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Earlier a guy posted up talking about doing this and he used "?" to cover the wires on the under side of the peg hangers. It was an aluminum color so it matched in perfectly. I found a guy that sells a kit that has amber and red LEDs in one so they will be turn signals and brake lights in the same LEDs. Can anyone tell me what it is, what it looks like and where I can get it?
Thanks in advance,

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Here is the link to the post.
LED signal pegs

here is a thread about leds in general and has links to resistor calculators and some other goodies.

click

Hope those links work!

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
np bro good luck with the project

·
Registered
886 Posts
I am surprised no one tried to make a set of bar end signals.
I have seen frame sliders that light up. Why not a set of bar ends that light up.
It wouldn’t be too hard to rewire a set to the signals instead of a constant power.
I have installed light up sliders for friends to use and a mid section signal light. So they could be visible from front side and rear.

And since people don’t seem to like the signals in the mirrors on the k5. It would make sense to make them.

I wouldn’t install it on my bike. But that’s just me. I am sure they are people out there that would.

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just got the dual LEDs yesterday. I am waiting on the aluminum caulk so I can get started this weekend. I think it will be nice you shouldn't even see them until I turn them on. I'm not into the "Bling" thing, but I am into ppl seeing me so I don't get hit again. I am probably going to do a pic how-to for anyone else that is interested.

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, I finally got it finished. It was a pain, but I am REALLY happy with the results.
Brake lights

Hazard lights

1 - 9 of 9 Posts