Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure ofwhere this goes, so mods, feel free to move or delete, just wanted everyoe to kow that Partzilla sucks
Just posting this so that anyone that thinks about ordering from Partzilla ight want to go a different route, especially when it comes to small things such as gaskets. I ordered some gaskets for my super sweet 85 honda elite ch80 scooter on the 22nd, and they have yet to ship them out. They, and I qoute,"should have them shipped by Monday or Tuesday." I ad actually wet ahead and paid a bit more for faster shipping. I uderstand that when it comes to gaskets that most places dont have them in stock, but from what I get, Partzilla is basically a middleman that orders from basically the same place that I should have ordered from in the first place. Damn my luck, as I cannot not cancel my order either, they told me that I would have to wait util my order arrives and refuse it, which then I would have to pay a restocking fee.

·
Premium Member
73,190 Posts
Um, that is why we have a "Ratings" section if the forum...

:facepalm

I will move it for you.

·
Rectum Rupticus
9,918 Posts
Partzilla ..:scratch... never heard of them .

·
Possibly infected with Ebola
3,216 Posts
Most of the online vendors use the same method partzilla does. You order and if they don't have parts in stock it's shipped from their supplier. You have to realize you're ordering parts for a 30 year old bike. Not many places are going to stock those parts. You're lucky to find them at all. I'd be upset about paying for fast shipping though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts