Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
NYYYYYAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
tell me about it.... yep im with CBA.... fuckin, over this shit in its entirety.

·
Banned
3,858 Posts
Side issue, unlikely to happen with that company. Just found it interesting learning about the uncertainties of cheques.

·
NYYYYYAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
like i said they'd want to have it sorted before i go to the US, otherwise it will be a clusterfuck on their doorstep.

·
Premium Member
65 Posts
I sent an email to partszilla yesterday regarding some parts i needed. DIdnt know about all this shit going on.
Thanks to Anthony D for the heads up. They are off my list. I honestly chose them because they were cheaper compared to others.
Would prefer supporting MRCycles because i understand they also sponsor this really useful & mess saving forum!

BTW, did you get paid yet XCSEDAN?

·
You should listen to me. No, seriously, listen to
7,556 Posts
As may be of interest, Partzilla appears to be the internet face of Powersports Plus, LLC, 3006 Kensington Court, Albany, GA, 31721. Don'k know if I should read anything into it but the building prominently displays Kawasaki, Yamaha, and Honda logos but not Suzuki, as if Suzuki is a second tier operation. In any event, a building of that size cannot have much Suzuki inventory if it's also being used to support three other brands and provide on-site servicing.

This indicates that they're somehow associated with Outdoor Network LLC, 730 US 27 North, Lake Placid, FL 33852. It has the same address as Boats.net, which is run by Thomas & Billye D'Azevedo. Google maps indicates that it's a distinctly smaller operation than Powersports Plus. I see that there's also a Outdoor Network Distribution LLC and Outdoor Network Call Center LLC, both at 1113 Seminole Lane, Albany, GA, 31707.

Their association may be nothing more than that they're tapping into the same data base for parts information.

·
NYYYYYAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
I'm not even sure how their company works. i know about most of the companies attached though.
use Ron Ayers, great service and helpful, price is on point too.

nope, never got my money back, bit of a fucking joke if you ask me, I'm guessing because i live in Australia they don't give a shit.

·
Administrator
13,255 Posts
I'm not even sure how their company works. i know about most of the companies attached though.

nope, never got my money back, bit of a fucking joke if you ask me, I'm guessing because i live in Australia they don't give a shit.
It's funny how they think like that ... Their over that side of the world so they can be dishonest , did they forget about the interwebz and all the bad reviews you can dish out ??!!

·
Banned
3,858 Posts

So how much was it that you lost? If you paid by credit card I'd be trying to get a reversal on the charge from your bank.

Tell them you didn't receive the cheque so they can cancel it, then ask for the refund to be reversed the same way you paid.

The assholes tried to scam me. Maybe it's only Suzuki parts, but so what, doesn't justify fraud.

·
NYYYYYAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
think they underestimate how much you can piss off someone when it comes to money.
i will be in the US next year probably, so sucks for them if its not sorted by then.

i've lost about $130 USD + $79 US shipping.

not a small amount of money to be pissed over.

problem is they did a partial refund initially, so i cant have the charge reversed.

·
Banned
3,858 Posts
Well that was convenient of them.

As I said, first order I placed with them was a total screw up.

Mr Cycles I have done at least 10 orders, never a problem plus great friendly service. There was a slight mix up with a spark plug order. The way their search worked it brought up results which made easy to choose the wrong plug type. I actually ordered wrong, but they identified how it was easy to fall into the trap I fell into and sent another 4 Iridium plugs with the next order no charge. Without a return on the 4 wrongly ordered plugs. I've been meaning to send them back and pay the cost to show how appreciative I was with their service.

·
Premium Member
65 Posts
Well, it would be good to note that neither MRCYCLES or PARTSZILLA has replied my mail even after 3 days.
The quickest reply was from RonAyers. & they dont ship to Malaysia.

So much for Mrcycles & Partszilla.

·
Banned
3,858 Posts
Well, it would be good to note that neither MRCYCLES or PARTSZILLA has replied my mail even after 3 days.
The quickest reply was from RonAyers. & they dont ship to Malaysia.

So much for Mrcycles & Partszilla.
On MrCycles

Why an email.

Just place the order from their website.

If you really need to contact them, try the telephone. I've had delay with emails sometimes, but if I get on the blower they take the call everytime I've called. I think it's Brad that does the international orders.

Wednesday 11/11 was a holiday in the US

·
Registered
345 Posts
They've been pretty good with me so far, I've made about 4 orders from them ranging from $100 to $600. However, on my latest order, they sent me the wrong oem side cowling, wrong color and wrong year part! lol...
They are sending me out a new part and giving me a prepaid label to ship back the other...

·
Banned
3,858 Posts
They've been pretty good with me so far, I've made about 4 orders from them ranging from $100 to $600. However, on my latest order, they sent me the wrong oem side cowling, wrong color and wrong year part! lol...
They are sending me out a new part and giving me a prepaid label to ship back the other...
How did you order the cowl. Online by part number or over the phone? Can't see how the wrong part could be sent if you ordered online, unless you chose the wrong part number or Suzuki warehouse picked the wrong item, which I doubt as pretty sure they use barcode inventory, picking and order system.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Online, through web. I def ordered the right part, even packing slip had right part no.

21 - 40 of 42 Posts
About this Discussion
41 Replies
11 Participants
Demoncamber
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing