Registered
6,418 Posts
same here to bad you dont own a gixxer

translated.

sameo hero paco. you no own correto bikeo

·
Premium Member
3,847 Posts
Seeing as though the throttle tubes are compatible, maybe the switch housing is as well?

I doubt the wiring harness connector would be the same, but if the housing was similiar, you could swap out the wiring and resolder the connections.

Are you looking for a complete new (to you) assembly, or are you replacing one that got damaged?

·
Premium Member
3,847 Posts
I'm just thinking - if you have an old gixxer housing around - it might be worth taking a look at fever. Might be able to make it work just fine. I really don't know though. That's just the cheap in me shining through.

I'd give you one if I had it

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
I'm replacing the busted one so anything will do i was hoping for an r6 one but i don't care really...
Go down to your Suzuki dealer, Honda dealer, whoever dealer and get a toggle switch. those OEM stock switches are bulky and a waste. Unless, of course, you need your signals and horn for track use...

·
Premium Member
17,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm replacing the busted one so anything will do i was hoping for an r6 one but i don't care really...
Go down to your Suzuki dealer, Honda dealer, whoever dealer and get a toggle switch. those OEM stock switches are bulky and a waste. Unless, of course, you need your signals and horn for track use...
and what the hell do i do about the start button? obviously you have done this before so help a brother out

·
Premium Member
3,847 Posts
and what the hell do i do about the start button? obviously you have done this before so help a brother out
ideally, you don't need the start/stop switch - so you could just eliminate it entirely (hard-wire the contacts together). But race rule requirements could likely mandate that you have an operational kill switch. Better check on that.

·
Premium Member
17,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ideally, you don't need the start/stop switch - so you could just eliminate it entirely (hard-wire the contacts together). But race rule requirements could likely mandate that you have an operational kill switch. Better check on that.
if it was up to me the thing ould have been long gone, but it is mandatory to have a kill switch

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Hey pal you sig needs to go BYE BYE...Mucho Pronto...

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Hey pal you sig needs to go BYE BYE...Mucho Pronto...
why is that??
Bike is wrong make/ model ya fuckstick...Y else would I bust your chops...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.