Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Possibly infected with Ebola
3,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone going to the Pan American Nationals at Atco Raceway in South Jersey this weekend? Some real nice cars and bikes are supposed to be there. The event goes from today till Sunday. I will be riding up with a few friends on Sunday. If anyone is going to be there would like to meet some people. :cheers

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Possibly infected with Ebola
3,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It was a hell of a time. I had a blast. Rode there with 6 friends and spent the day watching smaller cars run 7-8 second 1/4 miles all day. I'll upload some pics and vids later. One thing that did piss me off were all the squids riding their stretched lowered and bagged bikes with 360 tires all chromed out with spikes. The car scene was awesome but the bike scene not so much. They also had real cool custom fourwheels that run on strait alcohol.

If you are around the area I would recommend attending next year. 15 bucks for the first two days and 25 for entry to the last day. There was easily 1000 drag cars there all competing for the crown for their team. I never expected the cars to be that fast by looking at them but man do they run. They had many European cars as well as old Toyotas and such that would spank any v8 I have seen :lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts