Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did the Pair sucker mod on my 05 gixxer 1K...now the low oil pressure light comes on when I riding hard. Does anyone have the same problem with the Pair mod on the new 05/06? There was another GDC member (Flaco) that experienced the same problem, but remove the mod & now oK. Killing my engine is not worth the 3-5hp claimed. All feedback is welcome on why this shit is happening. Calling on all the hotshots...Chip, JeffW etc....what the deal with the low oil pressure with the pair mod:scratch

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The light comes on and then it goes off at low rpm...it has something to do with the vacuum pressure when the bike is spinning up

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I used a 1/2 inch T at the pair valve hose and ran it to the crankcase. Then, cap 2 opening on the airbox. Eagledriver I just read your other post and now i know what to do. Thanks

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
whats supposed to give the extra hp is the vacuum at the crankcase.

If you dont run a vacuum to the crankcase then whats the point of removing the pair valve/system? weight savings?? 1lb? naaaa.....

·
Registered
32 Posts
I used a 1/2 inch T at the pair valve hose and ran it to the crankcase. Then, cap 2 opening on the airbox. Eagledriver I just read your other post and now i know what to do. Thanks
i was wondering the same. what you did after this?

anyone has an update to this? will the engine be hurt or its ok?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts