Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know anything about this mod or if it works like they say or is it better to just take the stock pair out??? This stock PAIR valve system makes your bike meet stringent emissions laws. Excess unburnt fuel exiting the exhaust port would go out the tail pipe without the PAIR system. With the stock PAIR valve in place, this excess unburnt fuel and hot air is recycled back through your airbox and burnned again, along with warm air from your crankcase. Hot air is less dense than cold and that creates a less effeciant burn. However, re-doing the system offers a great opportunity to use that same vacuum feature to a benefit. Racers spend a lot of money installing vvacuum pumps to remove air from the crankcase. This makes it easier for pistons and internalparts to turn and spin since air is eliminated in the crankcase. Not having to work against such resistance, the engine can operate more efficiently, sending more of its power to the rear wheel, rather than waisting it as heat caused by fighting internal resistance. This mod has been dyno proven--on the 100 maximum horsepower is obtained a full 2 seconds faster than stock from a rolling start!!
I use the best componets, NO inferior products. I use automovtive grade fuel hose that will not collapse under vacuum. High temperature nylon fittings.

·
Registered
5,694 Posts
Does anyone know anything about this mod or if it works like they say or is it better to just take the stock pair out??? This stock PAIR valve system makes your bike meet stringent emissions laws. Excess unburnt fuel exiting the exhaust port would go out the tail pipe without the PAIR system. With the stock PAIR valve in place, this excess unburnt fuel and hot air is recycled back through your airbox and burnned again, along with warm air from your crankcase. Hot air is less dense than cold and that creates a less effeciant burn. However, re-doing the system offers a great opportunity to use that same vacuum feature to a benefit. Racers spend a lot of money installing vvacuum pumps to remove air from the crankcase. This makes it easier for pistons and internalparts to turn and spin since air is eliminated in the crankcase. Not having to work against such resistance, the engine can operate more efficiently, sending more of its power to the rear wheel, rather than waisting it as heat caused by fighting internal resistance. This mod has been dyno proven--on the 100 maximum horsepower is obtained a full 2 seconds faster than stock from a rolling start!!
I use the best componets, NO inferior products. I use automovtive grade fuel hose that will not collapse under vacuum. High temperature nylon fittings.
Just my .02 cents.. So take it for what it's worth... I can't imagine it drawing enough vacuum to actually make a difference... And if it does... WHO THE FUCK NEEDS FASTER ACCELERATION ON A 1K GIX ANYWAY? I can't keep the fucking wheel down as it is...

·
Registered
51 Posts
What about for a 600? It's only a 20 dollar mod or so isn't it? I believe that is the checkered flag motor sports . net Pair system that is quoted. Anyways if you try it let me know how it works.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts