Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the 07 blue and white 600 the rear tail is blue and white and I would like to have the blue center of the tail and the solo seat cover to match the white but I have tried this in the past on a 1000 but that white has some blue matalic in it, has any one sucsesfully painted it to match ? I know Color Rite has the paint but Ive tried there stuff before with no luck, thanks....

·
Premium Member
117,182 Posts
you might be able to find the parts on Ebay and just swap parts. Each individual piece of plastic on the 06/07s is able to be swapped.

·
Premium Member
117,182 Posts
Your right. I thought the center was white on the silver and white, but it is the other way around, the center is silver and the edges are white. The black and silver had the silver edges. oops

·
Registered
60 Posts
i am trying to do the same thing with my k6 but i want my tail all blue. i bought spare side pieces off of ebay for $40 so that if i cant get it right then i can just put it back to stock. keep your eyes on ebay and just wait to buy a white center piece. i would save you a lot of headache i just wish there were blue side pieces.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.